ELEMENTARY TEACHER JobID: 2686
Highly Qualified Teacher
Experience working with elementary age children and their families
Demonstrated ability to maintain positive communications
Maintains confidentiality at all times
Position Summary: Rudyard Area Schools currently seeks to hire a full time Michigan certified Elementary teacher. Must have a valid teaching certificate from an accredited university/college.
- Must be Highly Qualified under NCLB requirements for a self-contained elementary teaching assignment.
- Individuals must be highly motivated, dynamic, energetic teacher committed to working as part of a highly dedicated team to ensure all students receive a top-quality education.
- Is “open minded” and willing to try different skill sets for the good of the students and the school team.
- Is data driven and able to meet the needs of all learners through differentiated instruction in the general education classroom.
- A strength in building rapport with students and positive parent relationships is a must
- Possesses a valid Michigan Teaching Certificate
- Understands the State and Common Core State Standards and how to implement them in the classroom and/or individual or small group setting.
- Prepares and implements curriculum and instruction for the specific grade level taught
- Creates a classroom environment that is diverse in set up to meet the needs of individual learning styles
- Plans activities and assignments/projects that is relevant to the students’ individual needs
- Has a positive attitude and can work well in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of technology to access electronic databases, grade books, and email.
- Proficient in classroom and student management techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative manner with parents and professionals
- Proven ability to implement innovative methods of teaching using offline and online resources will be an added advantage
Employment: August 30, 2022
Evaluation: Ongoing per state requirement
Wages and Fringes: Commensurate with RFT Master Agreement
Applications due: August 5, 2022 or until filled
For more information please contact Wendy Peterson - wpeterson@eupschools.
It is the policy of Rudyard Area Schools that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, height, weight, age or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in employment or any of its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Deb Edington, Rudyard Area Schools, 11185 W 2nd St., Rudyard, MI 49780 (906/478-3771).
Powered by applicant tracking, a product of Frontline Education