2- ACADEMIC AND BEHAVIORAL SUPPORT SPECIALISTS JobID: 2681
Rudyard Area Schools is seeking 2 qualified individuals in the role of Academic and Behavioral Support Specialist who will assist teachers in addressing the needs of our students. Interested persons should possess the desire to make a difference with students, exhibit love and passion for students, formulate relationships, be professional, and demonstrate an exemplary work ethic.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years’ experience working with students and a passing score on the ACT Work Keys Assessment and/or the Basic Skills Test of the Michigan Teacher Test for Certification.
- Comfort level working with math, reading, and other core subject areas
- Assist in instruction of students as designed by the teacher
- Assists students with problem solving when adjustment and academic problems arise
- Demonstrated successful experience utilizing technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with students, staff, administration, parents, and community
- Demonstrated success as a collaborator and proven team player
- Experience supervising students
- Implements rules of student conduct
- Must maintain confidentiality
For more information, please contact Wendy Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
STARTING DATE: 2022-2023 School year
CLOSING DATE: August 30, 2022
WAGES: Negotiable with benefits through Rudyard Area Schools payroll
It is the policy of Rudyard Area Schools that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, height, weight, age or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in employment or any of its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Deb Edington, Rudyard Area Schools, 11185 W. 2nd St., Rudyard, MI 49780 (906-478-3771
FMLA regulations require all employers to post the updated FMLA notice.
Powered by applicant tracking, a product of Frontline Education.