Secondary Math Job ID 2589
Category: High School Teaching/Mathematics
Date Posted: 4/21/2022
Location: Rudyard Area Schools
Date of Availability: 08/30/2022
Date Closing: Until filled
- Possess a valid Michigan Teaching Certificate with Mathematics endorsement (EX) for grades 7-12
- Proficient in the use of technology to access electronic databases, grade books, and email.
- Proficient in classroom and student management techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative manner with parents and professionals
- Proven ability to implement innovative methods of teaching using offline and online resources will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instruct students in grades 7-12 in Mathematics using the district core curriculum and required state standards for Mathematics instruction
- Implement a Mathematics Education Program that focuses the use of evidence based instructional strategies, maximizes student participation, and meets the needs and goals of individual learners
- Utilize formal and informal classroom assessments to promote individual student improvement, guide planning, and drive instruction
- Provide resources and suggestions to school staff and collaborate with the Principal and District Math Professional Learning Community to create/promote and support improved math achievement
- Attend professional development meetings and trainings; collaborate with staff on mathematics related topics as needed for completion of duties, attend meetings outside of normal working hours
Start date: August 30, 2022
Closing date: Until filled
Salary: Per the Rudyard Federation of Teachers contract
Rudyard Area Schools uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online. It is the policy of Rudyard Area Schools that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, height, weight, age or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in employment or any of its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Deb Edington, Rudyard Area Schools, 11185 W. 2nd St., Rudyard, MI 49780 (906-478-3771).
Rudyard Area Schools uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online.